- They have an important need, and your brand meets that need.
- Your brand has the potential to be preferred by them.
- There is something about your brand that they admire.
- They have the potential to provide your organization with ample revenues and profits over the long run.
- Your organization can grow by building a long-term relationship with and increasingly fulfilling the evolving needs of these customers.
At a minimum, you should identify and understand the following target customer attributes:
- Product purchase behavior
- Product usage behavior
© 2015 Brad VanAuken. Excerpted from Brand Aid, second edition, available here.