These are some of the areas of customer, brand and marketing research that I think could better inform brand management and marketing activities and decisions:
- Understand how well this generic four part segmentation scheme applies to a wide variety of product and service categories: (a) price conscious customers, (b) convenience oriented customers, (c) brand loyal customers, and (d) category enthusiasts who love to try new products and brands. Determine to what types of products and services this segmentation scheme mostly applies.
- Identify the top few visual triggers for each of the top 100 brands. Include auditory, tactile, olfactory and gustatory triggers as applicable.
- Determine the primary and secondary personas for people who prefer each automotive brand, make and model.
- Understand what categories and brands are most effective in signaling social status within each social class. Categories to explore might include college/university affiliation, private club affiliation, religious affiliation, political party affiliation, city or town of residence, housing preferences, vacation preferences, hotel preferences, automobile preferences, hobbies, sports, musical preferences, food preferences, etc. Explore which brands across all categories are the most accurate and powerful indicators of social status.
- Related to the previous bullet, identify the top 100 brands that serve as self-expressive badges.
- Segment the US population by anxieties and fears.
- Develop complete psychological profiles of each Democratic and Republican segment including attitudes, beliefs, values, hopes, anxieties and fears. Better yet, explore these segments independent of political party to identify organic groupings of voters.
- Identify price sensitivities across product and service categories for different customer segments.
- Determine the degree to which trustworthiness, consistency, reliability and dependability contribute to brand loyalty.
- Determine the degree to which emotional versus rational appeals influence purchase decisions in different product and service categories.
- Develop a brand loyalty scheme that considers whether and under what conditions (including scarcity and extreme price variance) people will substitute or switch to another brand versus waiting until they can purchase their fist choice brand.
- For different categories, determine what going upmarket or downmarket does to brand perceptions and loyalty for current customers.
- Understand the categories in which aspirational brands can have the biggest impact.
- Understand what elements must be present for people to believe a brand's claim of social consciousness.
- Understand the impact of brand message repetition on believability, quality perceptions, preference and sales.
- Understand the effectiveness of reach versus frequency in generating incremental sales by product or service category. The incremental sales could come from current customers, new customers or both.
- Explore the effectiveness of different types of humor used in different ways in brand advertising.
- Identify the top 10 value-aligned brands in the world. Explore what values they embody and to what groups of people those values most appeal.
You really make it look so natural with your exhibition however I see this issue as really something which I figure I could never understand. It appears to be excessively entangled and incredibly expansive for me.ReplyDelete
360digitmg data analytics course
I think I have never watched such online diaries ever that has absolute things with all nuances which I need. So thoughtfully update this ever for us.ReplyDelete
difference between analysis and analytics
You should talk it's shocking. Your blog survey would extend your visitors. I was fulfilled to find this site.I expected to thank you for this phenomenal read!!ReplyDelete
data scientist course in noida
Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you!ReplyDelete
Best Digital Marketing Courses in Hyderabad
I need to communicate my deference of your composing aptitude and capacity to make perusers read from the earliest starting point as far as possible. I might want to peruse more up to date presents and on share my musings with you.ReplyDelete
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.ReplyDelete
Best Digital Marketing Institute in Hyderabad
"Very good article with very useful information. Visit our websitedata science training in HyderabadReplyDelete
I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!ReplyDelete
data science courses
I want to leave a little comment to support and wish you the best of luck.we wish you the best of luck in all your blogging enedevors.ReplyDelete
data analytics courses in bangalore
Extremely overall quite fascinating post. I was searching for this sort of data and delighted in perusing this one. Continue posting. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. python course in delhiReplyDelete
I was just examining through the web looking for certain information and ran over your blog.It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will return for extra. data science course in vadodara
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.ReplyDelete
data science training in malaysia