You know your brand is winning in the marketplace when:
- The brand is mentioned to customers and potential customers, and they brim with enthusiasm in their response.
- Your brand’ s external messages “ring true” with all employees.
- Employees are enthusiastic and consistent in recounting what makes their brand special.
- The brand’s market share is increasing.
- Competitors always mention your brand as a point of reference.
- The press can’t seem to write enough about your brand.
- Your CEO has a strong vision for the organization and its brand and talks more about the vision than financial targets.
- Your organization’s leaders always seem to “talk the brand” and “walk the brand talk.”
Excerpted from Brand Aid, second edition, available here.
Post a Comment