While brand manager responsibilities vary widely across organizations, these are the brand management tasks that yield the most advantageous results:
- Create a unique and compelling brand position based upon customer and market research and leadership consensus.
- Understand the way your brand connects with its customers emotionally. Integrate this insight into how you manage the brand's interaction with its customers.
- Create a robust but flexible brand identity system. Implement a process to insure brand identity consistency across media and over time.
- Understand your brand's associations and memory triggers and be sure to build them into advertising, product packaging and other marketing communication.
- Establish brand metrics and manage the brand against those metrics. Ideally, the metrics should include the following: unaided awareness, relevance, differentiation, perceived value, mental and physical accessibility, emotional connection, attitudinal loyalty, vitality/momentum and top-of-mind associations.
- Develop and implement a brand plan.
- Strive to increase brand awareness, salience and distribution.
- Design brand promise proof points into as many points of customer contact as possible.
- Design and implement mechanisms to align employees in support of the brand and its customer promise.
- Keep your organization aware of the brand and its health.
While the admin of the web site is working, no question soon it will likely be famous, due to its feature blogs.ReplyDelete
best product bonus
branding services are always useful for new brands!ReplyDelete