- Give them clear assignments with clear deliverables. (Write a well-defined “agency
- Tell them that you expect their best work.
- Treat them with respect.
- Expose them to your customers and all of your customer research.
- Get out of their way. Don’t micromanage them.
- Run internal “interference” for them. Don’t let internal review and approval
- processes adulterate their product.
- Pay them fairly for their work.
- Praise them when they do good work.
(c) 2014 by Brad VanAuken, excerpted from Brand Aid, second edition
The Nation's #1 full service automotive advertising agency. Specializing in traditional, digital and social marketing and branding automotive advertising agencies.ReplyDelete