A completely updated second edition of my Brand Aid book will be published in December. One of the summary chapters outlines the twenty-one keys to brand building success. As a teaser, I will list (but not elaborate on) ten of them here:
- A brand must stand for something.
- A brand must know whom it is serving.
- The brand’s identity must support its intended promise.
- Aesthetics matter.
- Brand identity consistency is critical to success.
- Ideally, a brand’s values align with its customer’s values.
- A brand can become a source of community for people who share its values.
- A brand can serve as a self-expressive “badge” for people.
- A brand can engage with its customers by co-creating its products and services with them.
- Storytelling is central to brand building.
Post a Comment